The name dates to Ruin Dmitar’s attempt to debrief Scientist Brent Tesla, and to explain the Hellstrom’s Hellions modus operandi in Clan terminology following the liberation of the HPG station in Peridot City.
After initially thinking Clan Hellion was serious (and real), Scientist Brent Tesla now understands it is unofficial. However, as it is very useful and convenient to use the terminology and structure to organise his fellow ex-clan personnel.
Personnel, Warrior Caste:
- Bondsman Star Captain Declan, aerospace phenotype. Former commander of the Lion-class Dropship, bonded by Ruin Dmitar. Dropship crew and technical staff under Star Captain Declan.
- Bondsman Point Commander Ivan, mechwarrior phenotype. Former Gargoyle pilot, bonded by Samara Hellstrom
- Bondsman Point Commander June, mechwarrior phenotype. Former Hellbringer pilot, bonded by Samara Hellstrom
- Bondsman Point Commander James, elemental phenotype. Elemental pilot, bonded by Jacques Dubois. Bondsman Snow, Michael, Amy, Phillip, elemental phenotype, point-mates to Point Commander James.
- Bondsman Point Commander Austin, elemental phenotype. Elemental pilot, bonded by Samara Hellstrom. Point-mates killed in action.
- Bondsman Brody, elemental phenotype. Corona pilot, bonded by Samara Hellstrom. Bondsman Sofia, Jace, Carson, Kaylee, elemental phenotype, point-mates to Point Commander Brody.
- Bondsman Nathanial, elemental phenotype. Corona pilot, bonded by Samara Hellstrom. Bondsman Nolan, Alexa, Claire, Tristan, elemental phenotype, point-mates to Point Commander Nathanial.
Personnel, Other Castes:
- The Operations Team, led by Scientist Brent Tesla, with nine more Scientist Caste and ten Technician Caste.
- The Utilities Team, twenty Labourer Caste tasked to assist the Operations Team.
- The Inspection Group, three Merchant Caste and two Labourer Caste assistants.
- Technician Caste and Labourer Caste personnel assigned to the Battlemech bay facilities aboard the dropship.