Hellstrom’s Hellions Company Inventory.
- Hauptmann Samara Hellstrom piloting a Weta WTA-IIB Light Battlemech. Assigned a Valkyrie MkII PAL.
- Leftenant Ruin Dmitar piloting the Jaguar 4R. Assigned a Nighthawk MkII PAL.
- Leftenant Jacques Dubois piloting a Cambion CMB-H2 Medium Battlemech. Assigned a customised Battle Armor – HM1 “Hellstorm”, The “Hellstorm Fist”.
- Mechwarrior Ingrid ‘Mouse’ Marsh piloting a Peromyscus PRY-S1 Light Support Battlemech. Not rated for PAL or Battle Armour operation.
Battle Armour Assets:
- 16 suits of Hellstorm Battle Armour. (Note, twelve suits are kept battle ready, remaining four suits are assigned to the command squad and available for testing and training purposes).
- Hammerhead, Delta type Exocetidae transport VTOL.
- Security Platoon Leader: Sergeant Dirk Wolf
- Technical Group Leader: CPO Lionel Barclay
- Auxiliary: Ken Tyler
- CPO Lionel Barclay pilots the first of two known Dig Lord S6 Mod-B2 Militarised Salvagemech (Includes Environmental Sealing and Mounted Searchlight)
- Ken Tyler pilots the second of two known Dig Lord S6 Mod-B2 Militarised Salvagemech (Includes Environmental Sealing and Mounted Searchlight)
- Ingrid ‘Mouse’ Marsh pilots the Patron-S6 Salvagemech (Includes Mounted Searchlight, Lacks Environmental Sealing)
- Zmey Land Train, equipped as a mobile base of operations for two battlemech lances and support personnel.
- One Modified Buffalo Heavy Hover Transport. Modified to include an infantry bay (5 tons), one Search Light (0.5 tons), Communications Equipment (1 ton) and the armour upgraded to 100 BAR7 (+3.5 ton), Fuel Cell Engine replaced with Fusion Engine (-6.0 ton), two Lift Hoists (two x 3 ton). Cargo Capacity 30 tons for cargo. Crew 4, carrying capacity 28 in Infantry Bay.
- One Slipper LX Series Hovercar (Lacks Environmental Sealing)
- One Aston-Martin Fiver Traveller (Lacks Environmental Sealing)
- One Swift Wind Scout Car (Combat Vehicle, includes Environmental Sealing)
- Three Iveco Burro I (Lacks Environmental Sealing)
- Two Iveco Burro II Crew-Carrier Variants (Includes Environmental Sealing and Mounted Searlight)
- Three Iveco Burro II Cargo-Carrier Variants (Includes Environmental Sealing and Mounted Searchlight)
- Cache of LRM ammunition (artemis and standard).
- Cache of AMS ammunition.
- Spare mech weapons and equipment.
- Spare mech parts and armour (standard).
- Spare vehicle parts.
Temporary Personnel Assets:
Former Personnel Assets:
Company Aerospace Assets
Argyre Military Base at Argyre on Planet Strata.
Atlantia Military Base at New Miami on Planet Atlantia. See also Index of Atlantia Factions and Leaders.